Tuesday, September 23, 2014

happy fall, y'all!

Fall is hands-down, 100%, without a doubt my favorite season.
Instead of visions of sugarplums dancing in my head, I have visions of leaves crunching under my feet, steam rising from hot coffee cups, thick knit infinity scarves, and scrunched boot socks.

In honor of the first day of Fall, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that really, truly read "FALL" to me. I. Am. So. Excited.



                      

This list of Fall dinner party menus | Martha Stewart
This perfectly Fall nail color | Essie
These leaf place cards | Once Wed



This buffalo check flannel shirt | Gap
These pumpkin cookies | em + the city.
This list of New England Fall foliage road trips | Travel Channel



These leopard-print booties | Sole Society
This list of great Fall cookbooks | Joy the Baker
This Dallas-area apple orchard! | Henrietta Creek Orchard

And in no particular order, things on my Fall bucket list:
-attend an Aggie football game with my silly Aggie fiance
-go apple-picking
-make my "famous" white chicken chili
-roast pumpkin seeds
-make apple butter
-visit a pumpkin patch
-carve a jack-o-lantern
-make a thanksgiving tree
-bake sweet potato bread, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, etc

It's Fall, y'all! What's on your bucket list??
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment