Friday, November 14, 2014

fabby friday.

Every other blogger does this, so why not me?
(In all honesty, I've just been reading some great things lately. Maybe this will become a thing. There you have it.)

I've been saying this for years. Taylor Swift is becoming my spirit animal and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT.

If my heart were an article, it would probably read something like this.
Or this, which is a much more serious article shedding light on human trafficking in India. Vote for the story to give the journalist more access to bring this issue to light.

And if my heart were a graphic, it would definitely be this:

Happy Friday!
I have a hot date planned for my man tonight and he has no idea what we're doing! ;)
What are your plans??
-e.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I feel like T.Swift could be my spirit animal too ;) Lol!

    ReplyDelete