Sunday, January 27, 2013

now hear this - purity ring.

I went to a concert Wednesday night with my fabulous friend, Michelle! We saw Purity Ring and both concluded it to be "interesting". The band was fun and great, but the crowd was collectively on every drug known to man. We made a game out of guessing who was on what.
The best I can describe this band would be 80's dance meets hip-hop, which sounds awesome and is.
Check them out here, and then check out the great (read: not so great. Concert photos are the hardest, can I get an amen?!?) pictures I got.































Side note: the show was at the Granada, but we met up at the Sundown next door before the show.



The bar was packed, so we went up to the rooftop and I'm now going to add that to my list of places to hang out when the weather is gorgeous and I feel like being outside. It's got a fun view of Greenville and great people-watching.
Add it to your list of things to do in Dallas!

-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment