Tuesday, September 24, 2013

things i love, lately - september.

Praise Jesus, it's finally getting cooler, ya'll.
Fall is officially here and Dallas hasn't quite gotten the memo yet, but we're getting there.

I'm so grateful for the soon-to-be-cooler weather, and for these things, too:

For drinks at picnic tables in 70 degree weather and Harry Potter tattoos.

 For sweet hairstyles from sweet friends.

 For the chubbiest cheeks and touchdown poses.

For full-fat, whole milk, stick-to-your-bones breakfasts and water in a milk bottle.

 For grilled farmer's market peaches and the blackberry sauce that accompanies them.

For pillow talk with my favorite girl.

What's making you happy to be alive lately?
I've got so so much to be grateful for. Thanks to the book of James for making me realize this. It's been sitting me hard on my hiney lately, but that's a good thing.
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment