Sunday, February 23, 2014

things i love, lately - february '14.

This month has been full of my sweet nephew, mostly fabulous weather, and new adventures so I have plenty to love and be thankful for.

Like discussions of life and 2 Corinthians over morning coffee.

Cherished mornings of QT with this cutie.

 The way this goofy pup loves being outside in the cooler weather.

 This hilarious justification for those selfies we're so prone to take.

Great meals and even better girl talk.


 Seriously, I just can't even get enough of him.

In other news, expect a coffee shop series soon! Exciting! I've been exploring a few and will share them once I've done the proper "research".
Also, I'm technically now a City of Ate contributor for the Dallas Observer which I find to be very cool and very nerve-wracking. I'm very excited about it and will be sure to post links to any articles I write!

How has this February been treating you?
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment