Wednesday, April 30, 2014

things i love, lately - april 2014.

I don't know if it's because of the 100 happy days challenge that I'm participating in or what, but this month I had a ton of pictures to narrow down for this thankfulness post.
It still may be longer than usual. It's been a good month and I have much to be grateful for.

For time spent with this playful pup.
And with this sweet man.
 For the opportunity to see one of my favey bands so up close.
And another great band, just not so up close.
 
For this sweet boy who is growing so fast and sitting up on his own!
For reminders of what an amazing Creator I belong to.
For chickens and goats and judgmental stares from children at a pop-up petting
zoo at the Dallas Arboretum. And for a boyf who gets a kick out of my enthusiasm.
 
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment