Friday, November 28, 2014

fabby friday.

Mmm! Happy day after Thanksgiving! I hope yours was full of family and food like mine was.
Colorado has long been my happy place and this trip has been no different!
Enjoy some link love and try not to punch anyone over that thing you must have on Black Friday.

This story (+ short video) of a sweet Pittsburgh detective is utterly heart-warming.

Kinfolk has guides for lots of cities around the world.
Planning a trip? Check here first for the best places to eat, drink, and visit!
So glad I found this before my trip to Seattle/Portland next summer!

This planner! I want! It would be the perfect accompaniment to me getting rid of my smart phone which is something I have been seriously, actually contemplating.

On that same note, the coolest girl you know probably uses a flip phone. Hilarious read.

This is of course overpriced because it's Anthropologie, but that doesn't mean I don't LOVE it and want all my gifts wrapped in this.

Just...so perfect.

Are you a Black Friday participant?
I enjoy it from the comfort of my own home with a computer in my lap.
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment