Sunday, April 21, 2013

things I love - ring it on.

I've been obsessed with rings lately and am coveting several on Etsy (where else??).

I like the thin and feminine ones.
I like the big and geometrical ones.
I like gaudy ones reserved for cocktail parties.
Gimme.

Need I remind you that my birthday is in June?
Aaaaanyway. Check 'em out. Buy your favorite blogger some bling.

Quartz Ring - FIVEANDTWOshop

Faceted Pear Ring - gemagenta

Amethyst Gold Ring - illuminancejewelry

Geometrical Ring - osnatharnoy
 
Chevron Knuckle Rings - handmadebyninarae

Stackable Teardrop Rings - WerkstattNYC

Emerald Slice Ring - tinyarmour

Gold Druzy Ring - RachelPfefferDesigns
 
Tiny Initial Ring - nestedyellow

What are your favorite Etsy shops?
I could spend hours on that site. Sheesh.

-e.
 

1 comment: