Friday, October 25, 2013

things I love - october.

October may be my favorite month.
Did I already say that about June? Whatever. I'm allowed to have a favorite month in each different season.
There's just something refreshing about a tangible change in the weather -- warm air being slowly ushered out by cool nights, which eventually turn into cool days as well.

There's a lot of things I've loved about this month.

My introduction to ramen in Austin. It was incredible.
And now Dallas has jumped on the bandwagon as well. Must. Go.

Inspiring Dallas architecture discovered on late nights with good friends.

Much needed manicures in delightful fall hues.
(Here's to attempt #46743 to stop chewing my nails!)

Sweet pumpkin spice lattes from local coffee hangouts.

That perfect Friday night when there's actually an open table outside.


Also, I knowww I promised apple recipes. I've already made a great cinnamon apple bundt cake, but it completely fell apart as I took it out of the pan. It quickly became cinnamon apple slices-of-cake with no glaze. I called it bread. It got eaten up.
There will be some soon. Hang in there.

Are you enjoying this delightful rush of fall leaves and wind?
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment