Monday, November 25, 2013

things i love - november.

Ya'll. These posts are my favorite to write, especially during a month when everyone is really reflecting on what they're thankful for.
I could go on and on about the things in my life that I'm grateful for and those that just make me smile a little extra during my day, so I'll start with a few here:
Early morning breakfasts with my soon-to-be roommate.

Late nights spent in my backyard staring at a full moon and quickly traveling clouds.

This quote from an NPR article about a favorite childhood author of mine.

Hello Kitty donuts and ones topped with Fruity Pebbles to make me feel like a kid again.

 The gorgeous changing leaves to remind me that sometimes Texas does have seasons.

Highly anticipated restaurant openings.

My blue-eyed, chipmunk-cheeked, sweeeeet nephew!

This fantastic blog that I wish I'd come up with the idea for!

Happy month of Thanksgiving, ya'll!
What are a few things you're thankful for?
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment