Tuesday, May 27, 2014

happy monday! [week 7]

Yes, yes, I realize it isn't Monday.
I hope you all had a fabby Memorial Day honoring those who have fought for our freedom.

It's hard to depict freedom in an image, but it definitely falls into the category of things I am happy (and thankful!) about. And these are a few more things that make me happy.

 Day 42 - Pete took this day off just so we could have a 3 day weekend together and
hang out. Walking around windy downtown, holding hands, and looking up at the skyscrapers,
we felt like tourists. It wasn't a bad feeling at all. This cold brew coffee came from
Weekend Coffee at the Joule.
Day 43 - I've been waiting for the perfect Tuesday to capture The Porch as part of this
challenge. The Porch at Watermark is a young adult singles group (that I will definitely still
frequent after I'm married) and it rocks my world every Tuesday. I can't get enough of it. 
 Day 44 - This song on repeat, ya'll. Also, the music video. WHUT.
 Day 45 - I just love her sweet little face and those eyebrows full of expression.
Gimme that treat, mom!
 Day 46 - my roommate, carpool buddy, voice of reason - Jamielyn. She is simply the best.
 Day 47 - I got to see this sweet boy, unexpectedly! Can't get enough. I love seeing the
progression between each time I see him. He's getting so big!
Day 48 - Uncle Pete getting on Levi's level. Love!

For more things that make me happy, go here!
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment